More About Us
Grief Support
Contact Us
Planning Ahead
Where to Start
Send Flowers
Community Service
Our Catalog
Log In


Where to Start

  • Contact the Social Security Office
    Ferguson files the Statement of Death by Funeral Director for you. If death or survivor benefits are available, you can contact the localoffice at 724-439-3544. Information and forms are available online at this link.
  • Insurance Companies
    The staff at Fergusion's can assist you with obtaining and filing insurance forms. The process has become more difficult in recent months, so don't hesitate to ask for help.
  • A Will, property transfers or vehicle transfer.
  • Savings or Bank institutions, including safety deposit boxes and other investments.
  • Unions and work related organization (if retired).
  • Fraternal organizations (Mason Lodges, Eastern Star, Knights of Columbus, VFW Posts, Etc.).
  • The U.S. Postal Service
  • The Church
  • Veterans and Veterans' Associations
    Ferguson's will assist you in requesting a flag for burial purposes, a Presidential memorial certificate, burial allowances (if available), and applying for a veteran's headstone or marker (if desired). Some services require a copy of the veteran's discharge papers (DD-214). If these papers are lost, the staff can assist in requesting copies from the VA.
  • Contact us to make arrangements
  • Download this PDF, fill it out and return it to Ferguson to begin the process
  • Order Flowers

Helpful Links:

Striped Shirt Media