- 24-hour accessibility
- On-site crematory facility
- General administrative expenses
- Arrangement conference
- Planning, supervising and coordinating service details
- Securing, preparing and filing necessary documents
- Clerical and record keeping services
- Other preparation of the body
- Transfer of remains
- Use of hearse
- Local transportation to the crematory
- Wide selection of urns available
If you want to arrange a direct cremation, you can use an alternative container. Alternative containers encase the body and can be made of material like fiberboard or composition materials (with or without outside covering). The containers we provide are fiberboard.
Direct cremation with any casket selected from our funeral home (service only):
Direct cremation with a container provided by the purchaser: All such containers must meet any applicable state and/or crematory requirements.
Direct cremation with an alternative container (reinforced fiberboard)
PLEASE CALL FOR PRICES.