Community Service Programs
The Andrew D. Ferguson Funeral Home bases its business around community. Our Continual-Care Program supports individuals and families throughout the local community. Our latest addition to the Continual Care Support program helps those who help us – police and firefighters. Andrew D. Ferguson Funeral Home offers free funeral services to any police officer or firefighter who dies in the line of duty. We are also proud to offer discounted services to our veterans.
What We Offer Everyone
We value and appreciate the sacrifices that public servants make for us every day. We support the community, and we thank the community for entrusting generations of loved ones to us. We consistently strive to go beyond expectations by continuing education, innovation and community service. Here’s some of what we offer:
- Grief Support Groups which meet free of charge for any person who feels they could use help in dealing with the passing of a loved one
- A Grief Lending Library from which anyone can borrow books, videotapes and pamphlets
- Educational seminars with guest speakers covering many different topics
- An on-staff Grief Specialist who can meet with families and help them through their difficult time
- 24-hour Telephone Support
- A free Newsletter offering tips, help, and wisdom on life and death
Our Continual-Care Program helps our community to live better not only by supporting it in difficult times but also by helping it plan for and grow from the passing of loved ones. Please contact us at any time for more information or for support.